Achieve a Perfect Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Do you have gaps between your teeth or chipped teeth that make you feel self-conscious about your appearance? One of the best ways to enhance your smile without surgery is with porcelain veneers. Veneers can be a painless and effective way to transform the appearance of your teeth and achieve that beautiful, youthful smile you’ve always wanted. A smile makeover with veneers could be just what you need to feel more confident when smiling and talking, and you can enjoy results for many years to come.
Do I Need Porcelain Veneers?
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Any gaps, crooked teeth, and even discolored teeth can be fixed with veneers. If you don’t want to get braces or pursue other orthodontic treatments like Invisalign, veneers may be the best way to achieve that picture-perfect smile.
Some of the reasons why you might consider getting porcelain veneers include:
- You have visible gaps or spaces between your front teeth
- You don’t want to wear metal braces or get Invisalign
- You tend to hide your smile or avoid smiling because of crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth are taking away from your natural beauty or appearance
- You have chipped or discolored teeth
- You want to freshen up your smile without surgery
- You want to update old crowns and bridgework without extensive treatment
- You are looking for a minimally-invasive cosmetic treatment
Key Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers offer a number of benefits to eligible patients. Some of the key benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Can restore symmetry of the smile
- Can strengthen or restore cracked teeth
- Can increase or decrease the length of the teeth
- May be an attractive alternative to braces
- Highly durable
- Can protect teeth from tooth decay
- Effective for correcting minor dental problems
- Improves aesthetics and functioning of the smile
- Helps create a brighter smile
How Porcelain Veneers Are Placed
Porcelain veneers are placed in two to three visits. On your first visit the dentist will take impressions of the tooth and then remove some of the tooth structure to prepare the teeth for veneers. You will receive a set of temporary veneers while the permanent veneers are prepared in a lab. About two weeks later you will return for your second visit to bond the permanent veneers. The dentist will finish by checking and adjusting your bite so that the veneers are comfortable and effective. When complete veneers are like having a new, remarkably perfect smile.
Are you ready for a smile makeover? Schedule your veneers consultation today!