Pediatric Dentistry Services for a Healthy Smile
Working with children to instill good habits at an early age is one of the most important things we do. We understand that toddlers, children, and adolescents have unique oral care needs and we offer a range of services and treatment options to help your children maintain a beautiful smile throughout childhood, during their teen years, and into adulthood. Our caring environment and personable staff really enjoy working with children of all ages.
Pediatric Dentistry Services
We use state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure our young patients receive the highest level of quality care. In some cases this means an entirely different product but often it simply means using the right caring and fun approach.
Children and teens that may need more extensive treatment or dental work can benefit from our sedation dentistry services. This safe and effective option makes treatment much more comfortable!
In addition to providing a full range of dentistry services, we take the time to educate our young patients about proper tooth brushing and flossing techniques, ways to prevent tooth decay, and the importance of taking care of their oral health.
Our pediatric dentistry services include:
- Teeth Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Sedation Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Braces for Children and Teens
- Invisalign Teen
Instilling Good Dental Habits in Children
- Begin cleaning your baby’s mouth during the first few days after birth with a washcloth
- Use a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste in children from 3 to 6 years of age
- Brush your child’s teeth twice a day
- Floss teeth daily when your child has two teeth that touch
- Inspect the teeth regularly for cavities and other problems
- Make a dental appointment at a time when the child will be well-rested and cooperative
- Talk about the dental visit in a positive way
- Discuss teething and thumb-sucking habits with us
- Reduce the risk of tooth decay by providing a low-sugar and healthy diet
We encourage parents to serve as role models for children by sticking with a tooth brushing and flossing routine, coming in to the office for regular dental visits, and making their oral health a priority.