Smile with Confidence with a Custom Smile Makeover
Do you need a smile makeover? If you have uneven or crooked teeth and feel embarrassed when you smile, talk to us about orthodontics and treatments that can help you achieve a beautiful-looking smile! We offer several orthodontic treatments that can align your teeth and restore a healthy bite. Getting a smile makeover can boost your self-confidence and also help you maintain a healthy smile for life!
Reasons to Get Orthodontic Care
Even though adults are no longer growing, they may notice some changes in the way their smile looks. If you have overcrowded teeth, any type of misalignment in the jaw, or your teeth are worn down and discolored, you may need restorative work and orthodontic treatment to maintain a healthy and youthful-looking smile.
Some of the top reasons why our patients come to us for orthodontic treatment and smile makeovers include:
- Embarrassment about having uneven teeth or gaps between teeth
- Improve crowded teeth
- Align the bite
- Restore facial balance and symmetry
- Restore smile after effects of grinding or clenching the teeth
- Improve quality of life
- Boost self-esteem
- Stay competitive in the workplace
- Eliminate speech problems
- Restore an unhealthy jaw
- Restore proper breathing
How Long Will Orthodontics Take?
Every orthodontic treatment plan is different and you may require several months or even a few years of treatment to achieve the results you want.
Some of today’s innovative orthodontic appliances include:
- Metal Braces – Made of high-grade stainless steel and designed to fit the top or bottom teeth
- Lingual Braces – Placed behind the teeth and are virtually invisible
- Ceramic Braces – Made of translucent materials to straighten the teeth without cosmetic concerns
- Clear Aligners (Invisalign) – A set of custom-made trays that gradually align the teeth over a series of months
Your orthodontic treatment can be combined with other cosmetic procedures, such as:
- Teeth Whitening Treatments
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Dental Implants
Traditional metal braces still offer a number of benefits for patients that want perfectly-straight teeth. However, they are not for everyone. If you think you would feel too self-conscious with metal braces, talk to us about lingual or ceramic braces that can provide the same results without visible metal appliances.